The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
Account opening: when the user's account is created, his/her name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address;
Logging in: when the user logs in to the website, the user records, in particular, his surname, first name, connection, usage, location and payment data.
Profile: the use of the services provided on the website allows the user to fill in a profile, which may include an address and telephone number.
Payment: in the context of payment for the products and services offered on the website, the website records financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card.
Communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user's communications are temporarily stored.
Cookies are used, within the framework of the use of the website. The user has the possibility to disable cookies from the settings of his browser.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the services of the website, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user ;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services ;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- offering the User the possibility to communicate with other Users of the Website;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of the services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to the user's preferences;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information according to the user's preferences.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted ;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the website uses the services of service providers to provide user support, publicité́ and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in the context of the execution of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in conformité́ with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data ;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures ;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset disposal or receivership proceeding, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and Confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in relation to sécurité́ to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be pointed out that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the sécurité́ of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of users' rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by sending a request to the following address: email@example.com.
- the right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the site
- web may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the web site is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- the right to limit processing: users may ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD.
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to the processing of their data in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the RGPD.
- the right to portability: they may request that the website gives them the personal data provided to it to be transferred to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any changes to the present clause on the protection of personal data at any time. If a change is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The website will also inform users of the modification by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the possibility to delete his account.
Article L. 217-4: "The seller delivers goods in conformity with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery.
He is also liable for defects of conformity resulting from packaging, assembly instructions or installation when the latter has been charged to him by the contract or has been carried out under his responsibility".
Article L. 217-5: "The goods comply with the contract:
1° If it is fit for the use usually expected of a similar good and, where applicable:
- if it corresponds to the description given by the seller and has the qualities that the seller has presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- if it has the qualities that a buyer may legitimately expect in the light of public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, particularly in advertising or labelling;
2° Or if it has the characteristics defined by mutual agreement between the parties or if it is suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the knowledge of the seller and accepted by the latter".
Article L. 217-6: "The seller is not bound by public statements made by the producer or his representative if it is established that he did not know them and was not legitimately in a position to know them".
Article L. 217-7: "The defects of conformity which appear within twenty-four months as from the delivery of the good are presumed to exist at the time of the delivery, except contrary proof. For the goods sold of occasion, this time limit is fixed at six months. The salesman can fight this presumption if this one is not compatible with the nature of the good or the defect of conformity invoked.
Article L. 217-8: "The buyer is entitled to demand the conformity of the goods to the contract. He may not, however, contest conformity by invoking a defect which he knew or could not have been unaware of when he entered into the contract. The same applies when the defect has its origin in materials supplied by the buyer himself.
Article L. 217-9: "In the event of a lack of conformity, the buyer chooses between repairing or replacing the goods; however, the seller may not proceed according to the buyer's choice if this choice entails a cost that is manifestly disproportionate to the other method, taking into account the value of the goods or the importance of the defect. He is then bound to proceed, unless it is impossible, according to the method not chosen by the buyer."
Article L. 217-10: "If the repair and replacement of the goods are impossible, the buyer may return the goods and receive a refund of the price or keep the goods and receive part of the price. The same option is open to him: 1° If the solution requested, proposed or agreed in application of Article L. 217-9 cannot be implemented within one month following the buyer's complaint; 2° Or if this solution cannot be implemented without major inconvenience for the buyer given the nature of the good and the use he is seeking. However, the sale may not be rescinded if the lack of conformity is minor".
Article L. 217-11: The application of the provisions of articles L. 217-9 and L. 217-10 takes place at no cost to the buyer. These same provisions do not prevent the allocation of damages.
Article L. 217-12: "The action resulting from the lack of conformity is time-barred after two years from the delivery of the goods".
Article L. 217-13: "The provisions of this section do not deprive the purchaser of the right to exercise the action resulting from redhibitory defects as it results from articles 1641 to 1649 of the civil code or any other action of a contractual or extra-contractual nature recognized by law. »
Article L. 217-14: "The recourse action may be exercised by the final seller against successive sellers or intermediaries and the producer of the tangible personal property, according to the principles of the civil code.
Article L. 217-15: "The commercial guarantee means any contractual commitment of a professional towards the consumer for the reimbursement of the purchase price, the replacement or repair of the goods or the provision of any other service in relation to the goods, in addition to his legal obligations to guarantee the conformity of the goods.
The commercial warranty is the subject of a written contract, a copy of which is given to the purchaser. The contract specifies the content of the guarantee, the terms of its implementation, its price, its duration, its territorial scope and the name and address of the guarantor.
In addition, it states clearly and precisely that, independently of the commercial guarantee, the seller remains bound by the legal guarantee of conformity mentioned in articles L. 217-4 to L. 217-12 and that relating to defects in the thing sold, under the conditions provided for in articles 1641 to 1648 and 2232 of the Civil Code.
The provisions of articles L. 217-4, L. 217-5, L. 217-12 and L. 217-16 as well as article 1641 and the first paragraph of article 1648 of the civil code are reproduced in full in the contract.
In the event of non-compliance with these provisions, the warranty remains valid. The purchaser is entitled to avail himself of them. »
Article L. 217-16: "When the buyer asks the seller, during the course of the commercial guarantee which was granted to him at the time of the acquisition or repair of a movable asset, to repair the asset covered by the guarantee, any period of immobilization of at least seven days is added to the duration of the guarantee which remained to run.
This period runs from the date of the buyer's request for intervention or from the date of making the goods in question available for repair, if this availability is subsequent to the request for intervention.
Article 1641: "The seller is bound by the warranty for hidden defects of the thing sold which render it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which so diminish this use that the buyer would not have acquired it, or would have paid a lower price for it, if he had known about them.
Article 1648: "The action resulting from redhibitory defects must be brought by the purchaser, within two years from the discovery of the defect. In the case provided for by Article 1642-1, the action must be brought, under penalty of foreclosure, within one year following the date on which the seller may be discharged from the apparent defects or lack of conformity."